MacOS, formerly known as OS X or Mac OS, is Apple’s proprietary operating system, with macOS Sierra being the latest version of the operating system for PCs and Mac servers. The performance, stability and security of this version of the operating system have increased significantly.
With macOS Sierra, Mac players can do their job more easily and intelligently, you can now work with multiple applications simultaneously via Split View, easily pin your favorite websites. Manage your emails in full screen with the ability to define gesture. Easily record your notes in a checklist. Against the background of the new capabilities of this operating system, extensive improvements have been made in the lower layers of the operating system to increase speed and performance, such as faster opening of programs, emails and pdf files, faster boot, and… these improvements are noticeable in applications. Computational and heavy as well as games will show their impact well.
Features of macOS Sierra:
- Significant increase in speed and performance, security and stability of the operating system
- Improved design
- Speed up PDF files (Apple claims 4 times faster)
- Double the switch speed between apps and display emails
- 40% increase in program execution speed
- Increase the memory allocable to the GPU from 1024 mg to 1536 mg
- Use of Metal graphical interface to increase the speed and efficiency of specialized games and software
- Ability to run several programs together
- Better desktop space management
- Spotlight tool for searching for news, weather, files, and… (with natural language support for example presentation phrase presentation I made on Friday)
- Very easy note-taking with the ability to convert notes into checklists, the ability to add photos, videos, links and maps to notes and…
- Improvements in Safari browser, such as the ability to pin favorite websites, mute voice tabs, the ability to play videos on HDTV with AirPlay
- Improved map and navigation
- Introducing new, beautiful and standard fonts
macOS Catalina runs on Macs that support Mojave, except 2010–2012 Mac Pros:
- iMac: Late 2012 or newer
- iMac Pro: All models
- Mac Pro: Late 2013 or newer
- Mac Mini: Late 2012 or newer
- MacBook: Early 2015 or newer
- MacBook Air: Mid-2012 or newer
- MacBook Pro: Mid-2012 or newer, with non-Retina models
Burn the Image file to DVD or USB and install the operating system. You can also use TransMac software in Windows.
The embedded version is the original version of the Mac App Store and is in DMG format without tampering.